Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mullah Cimoc is a douchebag

I had a comment posted by a "Mullah Cimoc" on my Al Sharpton 2008 post yesterday. After reading it, I realized that after looking long and hard, I finally found someone who was as dumb as or more so than any of Scott Harper's friends. By the way, "Cimoc" is "comic" spelled backwards, so take his rants with a grain of salt.

While the whole comment can be viewed below, I'll call attention to one segment that I found amusing.

Every child slaughtered in Iraq is 6000 more ameriki women become sluts with the LBT (low back tatoo). Bush is actually destroying amerika, all the while making the ummah stronger.
So Mullah Cimoc manages to tie in children killed in Iraq, women getting the "LBT", and Bush in two sentences. Wow, even Cindy Sheehan cannot tie those together in less than three. However she has been known to tie Israel, Spongebob SquarePants, and Bush in two.

I did a quick Google search on "Mullah Cimoc" and found that he has been posting asinine comments all over the place. Places like One Marine's View, The Swamp, One Utah, Arghhhh!, The Washington Note, Perri Nelson, Blue Star Chronicles, The Big Pharaoh, Daily Pundit, Black Five, The Bullwinkle Blog, Ace of Spades, Wizbang, and a few others.

Here are some of his email addresses:
shirin_hassan77@yahoo.com
stop1984now@yahoo.com

Here's his entire comment.