Friday, December 29, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Saddam -a- Go-go Caption Contest


Top Entries
5. And if you put me back in power, I promise that Friday night will be officially known as Fajita Night! - Pam
4. Showing off his Travolta-like moves as proof, Saddam makes a somewhat convincing case he's innocent. Quote. "The 'Baath Party'? Its a Gay Disco Club I go to." - Troll
3. "Did you see that? The Man's sister called me a douche!" - Wyatt Earp
2.

- EHROSS




1. In a desperate move, Saddam tries the old "Look It's An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle" trick and swiftly tries to escape the courtroom. - fmragtops









Photoshop Entries
- The Man





















- EHROSS



















- EHROSS






























Other Contests
Wizbang - The God Father
WILLisms - Wide Load
Outside the Beltway - Sucki Santa
Right Pundits - One Way
Rightlinx - I don't want to know
Bagel Blogger - Clowns to my left

Previous Contests
Saddam -a- Go-go - Part 1
Merry Hillmas
Castro Caption Contest
Joyeux Anniversaire Caption Contest
Holiday Caption Contest
The Wrong Stuff Caption Contest
A New Direction Caption Contest

Caption Contest Classic (12/30/05)
GW Phone Home Caption Contest