Friday, December 15, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Castro Caption Contest
(Source - AFP)


Top Entries
6. Dear Diary,Hugo continued with his lecherous advances again today. They are getting harder and harder to resist. I just find his waterhead so damned sexy. I know I shouldn't but I think I'll sleep with him after the big Communist Dictators' New Year's mass hanging and barn dance. - fmragtops
5. Dear The Man,
No, I am not wearing any underwear...Why?
Fidel - sgtfluffy
4. Dear Santa.... - Linda
3. "Dearest Jimmy,
How I pine for the summer evenings we used to spend together. You ignored my human rights abuses just like the snivelling hypocrite you are. Alas, I fear I am not long for this world! Keep in touch, my little peanut.
Ever Leftist,Fidel" - Damian G
2. My Last Will and Testament: Being of sound mind and body, I hereby bequeath free elections to the long-suffering people of Cuba...hah, gotcha! More Communism for everyone! - Pam
1. Better dead AND red. - Wyatt Earp

Photoshop Entries

- The Man













- EHROSS








Previous Contests
Fear the Stache Caption Contest
Joyeux Anniversaire Caption Contest
Holiday Caption Contest

The Wrong Stuff Caption Contest
A New Direction Caption Contest
John Kerry Caption Contest, Of Course
Is Your Caption Contest Running

Caption Contest Classic (12/16/05)
Number One Caption Contest