Thursday, December 07, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Fear the Stache Caption Contest
(Source - AFP)

Top Entries
9. C'mere Kofi...my hand is itching for contact with your smug face. - Pam
8. #$%^ You! #$%^ You! !#$^ You! You're Cool, ^*@# You! I'm out! PEACE! - GOP and College
7. Clowns to the left. Jokers to the right. Thank goodness I wont be stuck in the middle for much longer. - lawhawk
6. Ambassador Bolton gives the high five to the only U.N. Ambassador he trusts . . . himself. - Wyatt Earp
5. "The chair recognizes Mr. Wiford Brimley..." - Adjustah
4.
-Tony







3. Bolton: I solemly swear to kick anyones butt that crosses me!!! - Sssteve
2. "Since I'm resigning, I guess I can finally say what I've always wanted to say...
BABA-BOOEY! BABA-BOOEY! HOAWRD STERN'S PENIS! BABA-BOOEY! BABA-BOOEY!" - Damian G
1. "I must protest! Why is Corey Feldman sitting behind me?" - Wyatt Earp

Photoshop Entries


-The Man







-EHROSS





Previous Contests
Bolton - Party's Over Caption Contest
Joyeux Anniversaire Caption Contest
Holiday Caption Contest

The Wrong Stuff Caption Contest
A New Direction Caption Contest
John Kerry Caption Contest, Of Course
Is Your Caption Contest Running
Carve That Bitch Up Caption Contest

Caption Contest Classic (12/9/05)
Santa's Little Helper Caption Contest