Thursday, December 21, 2006

Person of the Year: Me - Part 3


Yes me.
I control the Information Age.
Welcome to my world.


I'm not sure what caused Time to pick me, but like I said before, it's a good excuse to list my top posts of 2006 (Sept-Dec).

Previous
Person of the Year: Me - Part 1
Person of the Year: Me - Part 2

September
9/11 - 5 Years Later
21st Century Pope Quotes 14th Century Emperor, Angers Muslims Still Living in the 9th Century
Citgo Boycott - This post had 66 comments and 21 trackbacks...with only about half were people calling me stupid.

October
Postcards from Ned - Ned Lamont's campaign website had a feature where you could send out postcards to random CT people. So I sent one to Kevin Bacon among others.
The Yankees choked, Joe Morgan is a moron, and other obvious observations - I should start a sports blog.
North Korea Throws Like a Girl

Fidel Castro
I celebrated the death of Fidel Castro by offering up some suggestions on what to do with his corpse. A little morbid? Hell Yeah.
More Uses for Castro's Corpse
Still Yet Another 101 Uses for Castro's Corpse
Yet Another 101 Uses for Castro's Corpse
101 More Uses for Castro's Corpse
101 Uses for Castro's Corpse
Where in the World is Fidel?

November
John Kerry: Last Comic Standing - John Kerry God's gift to bloggers.
Worst Political Ad - 2006 Edition - A Republican got the award for the worst political ad in 2006, she may be up for the all-time award.
Moonbat You Tubed: Mission Accomplished - Beware of the black box.
The Buck Stops Here - Did you know that the Jimmy Carter coin will cost you $10 to purchase, but will only be worth 25 cents.

December
Bowl Predictor XJ50 - If I did start a sports blog, it would really suck.
No Left Turn in 2008 - Obama is left-handed. So is Osama.
Time: The Middle East: The History, the Conflict, the Culture, the Faiths - Seriously, why would you get Jimmy Carter to pen the introduction to a book about the Middle East?