Monday, December 18, 2006

Person of the Year: Me - Part 1

Yes me.
I control the Information Age.
Welcome to my world.

Time magazine published its annual Person of the Year and that person is "you" or "me", however you want to look at it. This year, I beat out Iranian president and jackass, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. However, it appears that Wyatt thinks Time chose him. Yes, denial runs through Egypt but empties in Philly.

I'm not sure what caused Time to pick me, but it's a good excuse to list my top posts of 2006 (Jan - April). Not that you care, but I'll post (May -Aug) tomorrow and (Sept - Dec) on Wednesday.

SCONJ Ruling Gets Thrown Out - NJ Supreme Court wanted to allow baseball fans to sue if they get hit by foul balls.
Irony Surrenders - Ted Kennedy puts out a kids book.
Mayor Bloomberg: Ban Golf Umbrellas - My campaign to rid NYC of golf umbrellas. Fore.
Jack Bauer Gets Fired! - Trump and Bauer go at it. Only one drama queen can survive.
Got Interns? - The Clinton Foundation is looking for interns.
Gumb: Stupid is as Stupid Does - Bryant Gumbel is a douche.
This is not a caption contest - Sen. Debbie Stabenow created the most captionable image of 2006.
B4B Fight Club: Bauer v. Trump II - Part 2 of the Bauer-Trump fight.
Roger Toussaint Jail Diary: Day 4 - TWU president Roger Toussaint spent some time in jail after his failed strike. GOP and the City had access to his jail diary.
Scambaiting Jack Bauer Style - Part 2 - Have you ever wondered what would happen if Jack Bauer replied to a Nigerian email scam?
Bauer Replaces McClellan as Press Secretary - Have you ever wondered what would happen if Jack Bauer replaced the White House Press Secretary?