Friday, November 17, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

The Wrong Stuff Caption Contest
(Source - Wonkette)

Top Entries
5. Tony's p-shop entry
4. The first monthly meeting of the Fetus Elimination Sub-committee went off without a hitch. - jimmyb
3. Steny: I'm gad to see you smiling. I thought you'd be angry with me.
Nancy: I'm not smiling. It's the Botox. - Sobek
2. Murtha: "I would have had a leadership position if it weren't for those meddling kids!" - Wyatt Earp
1.
- Cowboy Blob



Photoshop Entries
-The Man








- Cowboy Blob








Other Contests
Cowboy Blob - Musical Bush
Outside the Beltway - Oxymoron Alert
Gone Rick Motel - It's a duck
Bagel Blogger - Brain Freeze
GOP and College - That's a nice goat.

Previous Contests
A New Direction Caption Contest
John Kerry Caption Contest, Of Course
Is Your Caption Contest Running
Carve That Bitch Up Caption Contest
Eat Yer Hash Browns Caption Contest
Kerry-Okie Caption Contest
I Love Asian Coups Caption Contest

Caption Contest Classic (11/18/05)
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Caption Contest