Friday, October 20, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Carve That Bitch Up Caption Contest
(Source - Reuters)





Top Entries
10. It's not like he's at the controls of a car or something... what harm could he do? - lawhawk
9. This pumpkin has lied to the American public. I demand impeachment proceedings immediately. - NMS
8. "Doctor Ted" auditions for the upcoming season of Nip/Tuck. - Wyatt Earp
7. Presenting the curse of a new Kennedy upon the world; Jack Kennedy. -Troll
6.
- The Man

5. "...And with the foetus fully extracted, just clean up the mess, and you're done!" - DamianG
4. "I wish they wouldn't hide my bottle of Chivas in such inconvenient spots." - Rodney Dill
3. "Why do I have to carve this? Cahn't I just throw it into the water?" - chsw10605
2.
-Cowboy Blob




1. This would be the best pumkin ever if I could just get rid of these shakes. Hiccup - BC


Photoshop Entries


-Cowboy Blob











-Cowboy Blob












-Cowboy Blob












-The Man











Previous Contests
Eat Yer Hash Browns Caption Contest
Kerry-Okie Caption Contest
I Love Asian Coups Caption Contest
La Competencia Del SubtĂ­tulo Del Diablo
Meeting of the Axis of Feeble
Roving Caption Contest
Does this Caption Contest make me look fat?

Caption Contest Classic (10/21/05)
Cheeky Caption Contest