Friday, October 13, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Friday the 13th Caption Contest
(Source - AP)


Top Entries
10. Woman on right: I thought we were being served ham!Woman on left: No, we're being served by a ham. Turn up your hearing aid next time! - Pam
9. Elderly woman: This is not my order, why can’t you get this straight!? I had decided to order the meatloaf before I decided I wasn’t going to order the meatloaf. Got it?
Kerry: Why does this sound so familiar? - Renee
8. Kerry: nobody tell Theresa, cause she will kill me, but try the DelMonte ketchup it's great! - Sssteve
7. If his service here is anything like his service in Vietnam, the rest of us are going hungry. - Cowboy Blob
6. While the ladies tolerated Kerry's meal service, Ted's meal service was the highlight of the week (after Bingo).
-The Man


5. John Kerry in his very own "target rich environment". - jimmyb
4. Please enjoy some of my leftover humble pie: courtesy of the Swift Boat Veterans. - Wyatt Earp
3. Halfway through serving, Senator Kerry makes a mistake that will surely go down in history as "The Creamed Corn Incident of 2006". -SeanS
2. Kerry pimp trolling for sugar mommy #3. - Troll
1.
-Cowboy Blob









Photoshop Entries

-Cowboy Blob









-Cowboy Blob








While the ladies tolerated Kerry's meal service, Ted's meal service was the highlight of the week (after Bingo).
-The Man








-The Man







-The Man








Previous Contests
Kerry-Okie Caption Contest
I Love Asian Coups Caption Contest
La Competencia Del Subtítulo Del Diablo
Meeting of the Axis of Feeble
Roving Caption Contest
Does this Caption Contest make me look fat?
I chilled with Castro and all I got was this lousy Caption Contest

Caption Contest Classic (10/14/05)
The Mothership Caption Contest