Friday, September 15, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Another Castro Caption Contest
(Source - AP)





Top Entries
10. "Oh, Fidel... matching pajamas. You shouldn't have. Ooo! And their crothless! You devil you." - Jwookie
9.

- AlanDP


8. HUGO: Dammit Fidel, I don't care if it's in the Karma Sutra, I'm not doing it. - Remulak MoxArgon
7. "I'm sorry Fidel, I still cannot sell you my half completed Death Star novelty lamp..." - Adjustah
6. Chavez: I don't care how you got it to sit like that, I'm not making eye contact with a dead body! - Sssteve
5. Chavez shown here accepting a gift from Castro... titled "Running a Communist Dictatorship - For Dummies" - Troll
4. Chavez: "And then, Helen Thomas unleashed her heaving alabaster bosoms while Ted Kennedy purred his approval . . ." - Wyatt Earp
3. The Abercrombie & Fitch models have really let themselves go. - Damian G.
2. Meeting of the Axis of Feeble - McCain
1. Hey good buddy, i've got this fresh spinach that will cure all of your ills. - Scrapiron

Photoshop Entries

Following Castro's untimely death, Cuba had a hole drilled out of his skull and placed the dice from a Magic 8-ball in the hole. For a fee, dictators were able to ask the head a question and then give it a good shake for an answer.
Chavez: Will the US invade my country?
Castro's Head: Signs Point to YES!

-The Man





- Cowboy Blob






Previous Contests
Roving Caption Contest
Does this Caption Contest make me look fat?
I chilled with Castro and all I got was this lousy Caption Contest
Your Nutroots are Showing
Dear Helen Caption Contest
Drunk and Drunker
No Cure for Ted

Caption Contest Classic (9/16/05)
Even Greenpeace Poos Caption Contest