Friday, September 08, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Demonic Caption Contest
Political rumors are stating that Karl Rove hired some clergymen to exorcize his office of Hillary Clinton's liberal spirit before he moved in sometime in 2001.
I hear something similar was done to the Oval Office, but it involved bleach and some major power washing.
(Source - Reuters)


Top Entries
5. (All the photoshop entries below)
4. "I'm crushing your head!" - Damian G
3. (Karl) "Power to the People!" - Troll
2. "Let me demonstrate how to play 'whack-a-leak.'" - rt
1. Democrats accuse Rove of undermining paper, scissors, stone. - McCain

Photoshop Entries


-The Man








-BC







Rove Aide: Someone should tell Karl he has a "dead baby's blood moustache" again.
-The Man






- Cowboy Blob








- Cowboy Blob








Previous Contests
Does this Caption Contest make me look fat?
I chilled with Castro and all I got was this lousy Caption Contest
Your Nutroots are Showing
Dear Helen Caption Contest
Drunk and Drunker
No Cure for Ted
Future Democrat

Caption Contest Classic (9/8/05)
George Bush Doesn't Care About Caption Contests