Friday, September 01, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Does this Caption Contest make me look fat?
(Source - AP)

Top Entries
10. Upon seeing Cindy Sheehan, Chavez and Bashar each try to throw the other toward the moonbat. - Wyatt Earp
9. Hugo, "Hey nice biceps, You been working out!"
Basher, "Yeah I...Hey, that's not my bicep!" - Sssteve
8. Caught by the paparazzi in an awkward embrace in a men's restroom, Chavez and Assad try to dismiss it as "rubbing out the wrinkles" on each others' suit jackets. - jwookie
7. "If You Can Make It There, You Can Make It Any Where." - radio free fred
6. "Oh, Bashar, I hope I'll be Syrian more of you. Oh, I'm such a bitch!" - Damian G.
5. Screw the oil, Hugo, I'm right next to Iraq. Spare a chin, perhaps? - Cowboy Blob
4. Happy, happy, joy, joy...happy, happy, joy, joy...happy, happy, joy, joy! - rt
3. HUGO: Uh-oh, they're onto us, just smile and act innocent. Fidel can get so jealous. - Remulak MoxArgon
2. And with the opening hug over, the first official meeting of odd shaped head club was open - SgtFluffy
1. "Bashar, what do you say to a little oil drilling over at my place?" - Damian G.

Photoshop Entries

-Cowboy Blob

Previous Contests
I chilled with Castro and all I got was this lousy Caption Contest
Your Nutroots are Showing
Dear Helen Caption Contest
Drunk and Drunker
No Cure for Ted
Future Democrat
Time to make the Caption Contest
Nice Ass

Caption Contest Classic (9/2/05)
Bridge Over Troubled Water