Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Week 2 Fantasy Football Recap

Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day, so my recap is done in Piratish.

Arrrr, Ye The Hot Wing Conspiracy entered ya second week with half the skullywag teams undefeated, the other half had not won nearly a game. Robots Eat Babies (my team) be lumped with the latter.

Avast week 2 I faced my brother's wreched team, Hot Wing Chump-ion. Now ye Fantasy Fate would have it, I also faced him in The Hot Wing Conspiracy Fantasy Baseball Playoffs for the 5th Place position and bounds of booty.

After a weekend of battle, both my teams prevailed - the loser felt my cold steel and were dispatched to Davy Jones Locker.

Hot Wing Chump-ion - 56
Robots Eat Babies - 60
The Peyton - Reggie Wayne connection finally struck ye treasure - the two skully dogs accounted for 50% of my points in week 2. The rest of my team were on a bunch of Salmagundi - John Carney scored 12, but the rest of the squiffys averaged a wee 2.57 points.

Old Coat (MVP) - Peyton Manning (QB -IND) 24 Points (400 yards passing, 3TDs)
Waister (Goat) - Wali Lundy (RB - HOU) -1 Point (25 yards rushing, 1 Fumble)