Friday, August 18, 2006

Week-long Caption Contest

I chilled with Castro and all I got was this lousy Caption Contest
(Source - Reuters)

Top Entries
10. Fidel shows Hugo & the world the object that caused his intestinal blockage. - Renee
9. Fresh off the massive success of the electric Rice Cookers; Fidel (and Hugo) proudly shows off the next piece of modern technology for the Cuban home. Castro stated "Watch out for that High setting or this will happen to you!" - Troll
8. FIDEL: Okay Hugo, I want to be the pitcher this time. - Remulak MoxArgon
7. Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass,I like having a detachable penis - Mr. Right
6. Castro hands over to Chavez what he's been giving the Cuban people for the last several decades. - jimmyB
5. "This Is The Only Missle We Have Left." - radio free fred
4. Castro: "Hey Hugo, I've got wood!" - Wyatt Earp
3. “Khrushchev shoved this up my ass in ‘64. I’ve never again drank vodka” - GrimJack
2. Fidel was hoping for an enema but all Hugo gave him was the shaft. - jwookie
1. "Bill Clinton is gonna want this back you know, Fidel..." - Damian G

Previous Contests
Your Nutroots are Showing
Dear Helen Caption Contest
Drunk and Drunker
No Cure for Ted
Future Democrat
Time to make the Caption Contest
Nice Ass

Caption Contest Classic (8/26/05)
Not Another Hillary Caption Contest!