Friday, July 21, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

No Cure For Ted Caption Contest
(Source - AFP)










Top Entries
7.
"Is it me or did is suddenly get wicked hot in here?"
- The Man



5. Stem Cells? No, I ordered a Captain and Coke - The Man
4. "Unfortunately, with the President's veto, my mental retahdation might nevah be cured." - Damian G
3. By vetoing this stem cell bill President Bush has kept me from growing the new liver I deserve. - Remulak MoxArgon
2. Stem cell research: Can't cure stupid. - rt
1.
"Ok. The next order of business is renaming Dyke Road."
"That's 17 votes for 'Bourbon Boulevaaaaard' and 15 votes for 'Splash Way'... that's funny I named my dog Splash too."
-VBJunkie

Photoshop Entries


"Is it me or did is suddenly get wicked hot in here?"
- The Man











"I am glad to be joined to my left by John Kerry and to my right Hillary Clinton...Excuse me? No, I do not know about the red dot you're talking about?"
-The Man







"DAMN YOU KARL ROVE!!"
-GOP and College











-Wyatt Earp












-Rodney Dill













"Ok. The next order of business is renaming Dyke Road."
"That's 17 votes for 'Bourbon Boulevaaaaard' and 15 votes for 'Splash Way'... that's funny I named my dog Splash too."
-VBJunkie







Previous Contests
Future Democrat
Time to make the Caption Contest
Nice Ass
Man With a Plan
Watch Your Back Caption Contest
Nice Point

Caption Contest Classic (7/29/05)
Caption Bush - Part 2

Other
You are so liberal if...

Add the OBEY Al Gore logo to your website.