Friday, May 26, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Culture of Corruption Caption Contest
(Source - AP)

Top Entries
10. At least I didn't leave 1,000 buses sitting around the flood, like that do nothing Nagin. I would have used at least one of them for rescuing crucial information from my residence. But, since that wasn't possible, I had the National Guard help me instead. - Lawhawk
9. Jefferson (D-La): Where da white women at?! - fmragtops
8. Show me the money I supposedly took. You think if I took money that I'd be stupid enough to put it in my freezer? What do you honkies think I am, some crack ho? - PCD
7. "Money Is Only Paper, What's The Big Deal?" - radio free fred
6. "Crime? Here's the real crime... the theft of 10 G's outa my feehza and 3 Morton's Fish Sticks." - Troll
5. "I'd like to dedicate this building to one of the all-time great third basemen, former Red Sox and Yankees great Hale Boggs!" - Mac
4. Reaching in his pocket, Jefferson realized he never got his now needed "race card" back from Cynthia McKinney. - jimmyb
3. No, they did not say they found cold cash in my freezer. They said cold hash, as in hash browns. I am innocent, this is all a big misunderstanding. - BC
2. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." Oh wait wrong William Jefferson... - jwookie
1. "If I am guilty, may I be crushed by a huge white sign."(Off-camera) "LOOK OUT!!!" - Wyatt Earp

Photoshop Entries

-The Man







Previous Contests
We "Sí" You Caption Contest
Hillary Caption Contest Part 142
All In The Family
Here's Looking at Hill
All your borders are belong to us

Caption Contest Classic (4/8/05)
Just one Minute...man Contest