Friday, May 05, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

All In The Family Caption Contest

(Source - Kennedy's website)


Top Entries
10. Cowboy Blob's creation
9. PK: We've found her. The one with the second gun on the grassy knoll. - Waldo
8. Woman: "For the last time, I DO NOT have any rubbing alcohol!" - Wyatt Earp
7. "I am so sorry I jumped your bones when I was your third grade teacher, Jimmy." - Rodney Dill
6. For your Ambien prescription I'm offering you a night with my Dad and you don't have to go driving with him. Deal or No Deal? - PCD
5.
You know, it may be the booze talking...but you are the cutest cowboy hat wearing cactus I have ever seen, and I like your pinwheel. Wanna go for a drive?
-The Man


4. KENNEDY: So we did what last night? - Vox Poplar
3. After being drummed out of the House, Patrick Kennedy tries the acting route, snagging the role of the handy man on a "Golden Girls" reunion. Here, Estelle Getty reprimands him for missing his mark yet again. - Pam
2. Sonny, I don't care if you wrecked your Mustang. You can't take my roller walker. And, no, you can't sample my prescriptions, either. - PCD
1. Old Woman: "Since Dr. Kavorkian is effectively out of business, can you drive me home?" - fmragtops

Photoshop Entries

You know, it may be the booze talking...but you are the cutest cowboy hat wearing cactus I have ever seen, and I like your pinwheel. Wanna go for a drive?
-The Man








Previous Contests
Here's Looking at Hill
Akbar Strangelove
Bush's Banana Hammock
All your borders are belong to us
Hanging With Mr. Franklin


Caption Contest Classic (6/9/05)
Bill Clinton's Piece of an Ass