WASHINGTON - Donald Trump thinks Sen. Chuck Schumer is a real prize.
A visit with New York's senior senator will be the reward contestants get on Trump's "The Apprentice" for winning tonight's installment of the reality game show.
(NY Daily News)
If you are one of those tens of people who still watch The Apprentice, I have one question for you. Have you ever heard of Jack Bauer? No wonder the ratings for this lame show just gets worse and worse, look at the prize for winning. Being fired by The Donald sounds more enjoyable than hanging with Chuckie.
Top 5 more appealing prizes than spending time with Charles Schumer (D-NY)
5. Mayor of Newark for a day.
4. A free week vacation at Rikers Island.
3. Starting Forward for the New York Knicks.
2. One free colonoscopy and endoscopy performed at the same time.
And the number 1 prize that would be better than spending time with Chuckie?
1. Staffer for a day for State Senator Ada Smith (D-Uck)
Got others? Post them in the comments.