Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Halliburton Strikes Again!

It is good to see that the evil neo-con controlled company, Halliburton is now involved in Nigerian email scams. You know, I detect the stench of Karl Rove and George Bush in this email. I guess they are trying to find illegal ways to fund their expensive Wal-mart and stealing elections habits. What a shame.

05 SEP, 2005

Dear Sir /Madam,
I am Mr.Kamp Naseem, Corporate Finance Manager of Post Bank, Driemond branch and I am forty-five years old.
I stumbled on this discovery . On June 6, 2000 an American Oil consultant/contractor with the Harliburton oil company office here in Amsterdam, Mr.Howard Lookman made a Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at (Five Million United States Dollars) in my bank. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. Several periodic reminders were sent but to no avail and finally we discovered from his contract employers, (Harliburton) that Mr.Howard Lookman had died from an automobile accident on his wayback from a holiday trip

Want to see what happens when Jack Bauer gets involved with these scammers? Click Here to find out.