Hanging With Franklin Caption Contest
(Source - AP)
10. Say Ben, you think you can get Ted Kennedy to fly your kite in a Thunderstorm and hold on to the key on the kite string? Do you think he'll even feel the lightning bolt? - PCD
9."Good lord, Ben. I knew old people's farts smell bad, but WOW!" - GOP and College
8. Bush: So tell me. What was Helen Thomas like as a teenager Ben?
Franklin: Loose as a goose. - The Man
Franklin: I don't know...ask my Grandpa - Cowboy Blob
7. Bush: "I was thinking of putting together a conservative ice cream company. How does Ben and Georgie's grab ya?" - Wyatt Earp
6. Franklin: You mean the British are helping you in a war? Watch your back George. - fmragtops
5. Unfortunately, Mssrs. Bush and Franklin did not make it to the final round of American Historical Idol with their duet of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida." - Damian G
4. "Seems to me Richard wouldn't a been so poor with more tax breaks." - Rodney Dill
3. "You know, Mr. Bush, George Washington got in trouble for 'wire tapping' back during the Revolution. Except back then we just hid a midget with a notebook in a bale of hay."- Mac
2. CB's Flash Animation - Cowboy Blob
1. (tie) Franklin and Bush were eliminated from Final Jeopardy when they couldn't answer "He was France's greatest war hero." - Wyatt Earp
1. (tie) Wyatt: Who is Hitler? - RFTR
Watch out Sonny and Cher. Here's Helen and George.
Want to host The Carnival of Bauer!!!? Click Here for details.
Bush's Lucky Charms
Stay Out Da Pushes
Shock the Monkey
Caption Contest Classic (3/11/2005)
Giuliana Sgrena Photoshop Contest