Friday, March 03, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Thumbs-Up Caption Contest
(Source - Reuters)

Top Entries
10. Lets see. If I hold my thumb just right and close my left eye I can make her disappear. Now if I could just figure out how to make it permanent. - BC
9. Hillary puts herself above the fray as Sen. Chuckles regales her with yet another toked-up conversation about "how huge my thumb is, man. It's like... enormous. Hehehe." - Mac
8. Hillary: I crushed your head
Chucky: Nobody's home - fmragtops
7. "Yes I think catering to Islam is a good idea Hillary, I have a burqa that is just your size." -Rodney Dill
6. Chuck shows his enthusiasm having finally noticed the "Kick Me" sign Hillary put on Frank's back. - jwookie
5. After a few two many drinks, Schumer thinks that Hillary is starting to look pretty good... - RFTR
4. "Hmm. Let the hair grow out a little more. Trim your sideburns. Keep wearing high collars to cover up that Adam's Apple. Ya' know... with the right lighting it just might work... I think we can get people to buy that you are a woman. We will need to do something about that bulge though." - Buckley F. Williams
-Cowboy Blob

2. Schumer uses his thumb to scrape away the layers of frost build-up. - Wyatt Earp
1. Chuck gives an affirmation to his friend Noam Chomsky, who just arrived with the Democrat's decision-bong. - jimmyb

Photoshop Entries


-Cowboy Blob

Cowboy Blob has an animated photoshop here

Previous Contests
Shock the Monkey
What's Wrong With Ew?
Cheney Can Hit It
Nuclear Caption Ctontse

Caption Contest Classic (4/29/05)
DU T-Shirt Contest