Friday, March 03, 2006

NYC Rally for Denmark


I stopped by the NYC Rally for Denmark today. There were about a hundred or so people, a few reporters, a couple of inaudible speakers, and Lego signs.

As much as I support the fight for the Freedom of Speech and our pals in Denmark, it was too cold outside to fully support the cause. After all, I grew up in the south and March was seen as the beginning of Spring, not the half-time of Winter.

Also, I'm not very handy with my cell phone camera. Here's the other picture I took. As you can see the Pro-Denmark rally was squashed by a huge, blurry thumb. I only got a picture of one, but I hear they travel in pairs.


PamM from Blogmeister was there. Read her review here.

Welcome Instapundit readers!
Make sure you also check out Blogs4Bauer home of The Carnival of Bauer™!!!