Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Reason # 334 Why Hillary Will Never be President

In a heated, yet confusing speech about private-school voucher proposals, Hillary stated the vouchers would ultimately lead to a government funded "School of the White Supremacist" and even a "School of the Jihad". Hillary has previously blamed President Bush for creating The School of Rock.

"First family that comes and says 'I want to send my daughter to St. Peter's Roman Catholic School' and you say 'Great, wonderful school, here's your voucher,'" Clinton said. "Next parent that comes and says, 'I want to send my child to the school of the Church of the White Supremacist ...' The parent says, 'The way that I read Genesis, Cain was marked, therefore I believe in white supremacy. ... You gave it to a Catholic parent, you gave it to a Jewish parent, under the Constitution, you can't discriminate against me.'"
As an adoring, if somewhat puzzled, audience of Bronx activists looked on, Clinton added, "So what if the next parent comes and says, 'I want to send my child to the School of the Jihad? ... I won't stand for it."
-Newsday
So Hillary says parents wanting their kids to attend a Catholic school would lead to jihad?