Friday, January 06, 2006

Weekend Caption Contest

Weekend at Murtha's Caption Contest
(Source - Reuters)

Top 10 Entries
10. Pull my finger! - Jacob
9. Ever since that proctologist stuffed his finger up my butt I haven't been able to say anything except "pull out". - SGT Parabellum
8. "Now bend over." - RFTR
7. "SHE'S GOT A GREAT ASS! AND YOU'RE HEAD'S ALL THE WAY UP IT!!!" - Wyatt Earp
6. How dare you question my patriotism! I used to be an American too. - BC
5. Cowboy Blob's Multimedia entry
4. "Yes I saw Brokeback Mountain with Teddy Kennedy, wanna make something of it?" - Rodney Dill
3. No, I would not enlist in the military today; they don't make desert-cammy Depends! - Cowboy Blob
2. If you think I'm going to stand here and be rational, you have another think coming! - PCD
1. Ted Kennedy's prostate exam is cut short as Murtha calls for early pullout. - Jo Mama

Photoshop Entries

"What the hell do you mean I can only vote for myself once?"
-GOP and College






My Grandson says this...is the only "Shock and Awe" the Iraqis needed. - The Man





Cowboy Blob has the first multi-media entry to a caption contest.

Previous Contests
Bushie Tree
Second Hand Santa
Santa's Got a Brand New Bag
Black Friday

Caption Contest Classic (4/13/05)
John Kerry Is...