Monday, January 09, 2006

Idiotarian of the Year 2005

Check out Little Green Football's Idiotarian of the Year 2005 poll. The finalists are Hugo Chavez, Cindy Sheehan, and The New York Times. As of 10:15am - Cindy Sheehan is in the lead with 43.8% of the vote.

This got me thinking about who I would vote for if there were a poll for New York's own Idiotarian of the Year in 2005.

New York's Idiotarian of the Year 2005
Who would you list as New York's biggest dope(s) in 2005.
-Post your entries in the comments or email me
-I will put together a poll on Wednesday and let you vote (to make it official)

Here are my Top 10 (in no particular order):
1) TWU President Roger Toussaint
2) Chad Pennington
3) Newsday's 9/11 coverage
4) The NY City Council
5) Charles Rangel
6) The Terror Warning Email Guys
7) The Entire Fernando Ferrer Campaign
8) Rep. Maurice D. Hinchey
9) Charles "I ♥ Castro" Barron
10) The guy who got drunk, stole a plane, and flew it to White Plains