Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hillary Wasting Away in Panderitaville

“When you look at the way the House of Representatives has been run, it has been run like a plantation and you know what I'm talking about..." - Hillary Clinton

No Senator Clinton, please spell it out for me. How's it like a plantation?

On a day we were supposed to honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the progress we have all made in the years since his death, Hillary decides to turn back the clock to the 1860s. All in the name of honoring the legacy of Hillary Clinton as RNC spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt stated.

Wastin' away again in Panderitaville
Searching for my chance to be Commander in Chief
Some people claim I'm relevant as a $2 bill
But I know it's Bush's fault

Other Links
Michelle Malkin has a link plantation
The Political Teen picked the video