Monday, November 07, 2005

Where in the World....



The Man will be interviewed Tuesday (11/8) on the Allman & Smash In the Morning show on St. Louis station 97.1 FM at 7:10am CST (that's 8:10am EST). They have interviewed some big names in the blogosphere (Another Rovian Conspiracy, Ankle Biting Pundits, Gateway Pundit, and NewsBusters), so it's nice to see that Allman & Smash are willing to go "slumming" in picking a site that's filled with posts about Jack Bauer, New Jersey and conspiracy theories.

Listen Live
You may or may not be able to listen to the interview by clicking here
This will be my first radio interview since the old college days, when I was on a local station promoting my fraternity's sponsorship of an coming Pro-wrestling event on campus. Tomorrow's interview will have less fake blood and fewer midgets, I hope.

Now for a little reader participation: Give me a word, any word and I will try to use it in the interview. Post entries in the comments section, the only rules are that the word must not result in an FCC fine.