Friday, November 18, 2005

Weekend Caption Contest

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto Caption Contest
(Source - AP)

Top 5
5. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto - The Man
4. Dubya: "Hey there Seggy, I think I fell Offa your granddad." - Rodney Dill
3. BUSH: "Wow, that kid from the show 'Small Wonder' really let herself go." - Wyatt Earp
2. BUSH: Well, Tin Man, I got my brain, you got your heart... if we could only get the Democrats some goddamn courage we might win the War on Terror yet! - Mr. Right
1. In another blow to the unions, the evil Wal-Mart is now buying robotic greeters from the Japanese, displacing American robots and and old people. - jimmyb


Photoshop Entries

The Bush 3000 will be able to run the country for the next 10,000 years. It's seen as an improvement from the Clinton 2000 model, which kept shorting out whenever a female came near it.
-The Man






Previous Contests
Jihadis don't play golf
Paris is so Hot
I Hardly Nuked Ya
I am the Walrus
Back to the Mothership
Elevated Caption Contest

(linked on basil, , Stop the ACLU, Common Folk, The Political Teen)