Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This Day In Blog History...

A year has gone by, and it's amazing how little changes. This time last year, I had cast my worthless vote for President Bush in Manhattan and settled in for a long, long night.

As the blog world turns, where have you gone: ScaryKerry, Kerry Haters, and Football Fans for Truth?

We now have: Brainster, Urban Elephants, and Itsapundit.

It happened here a year ago:
·Final "You are so liberal" post
·Bush Won The Weekly Reader Poll
·I quit blogging
·Outed myself at work as a Republican
·Jimmy Breslin retired, finally
·Bush won and I Endorsed Rudy/Frist 2008

Others Having Flashbacks:
Don Surber
Brainster
La Shawn Barber
Sister Toldjah
Blogs4Bush
Generation Why asks "where were you"
Michelle Malkin
Alamo Nation
KeepinItReal
The Political Teen
Alarming News