Thursday, October 20, 2005

With Help Like This...

With a month left to go and down to Mayor Bloomberg by close to 30 points, Freddy Ferrer is bringing the big guns to town.

Thursday - Bill Clinton
Friday - Hillary Clinton
Sunday - John Kerry

I have signed up to get emails from the Ferrer campaign, so in a matter of hours I got one from Hillary and one from John Kerry trying to pump me for money. Last week I got two from John Edwards and earlier one from Virginia Fields, come to think of it, I have yet to get an email from Freddy himself.

Hillary's email ends like this:

I am proud to support Freddy in this campaign, and I hope you will be able to join me in showing our support for him this Friday.
Hillary Rodham Clinton
p.s. If you can't make it to the reception,
please click here to learn how you can help Freddy.

I have to question Hillary's desire to help the floundering Ferrer campaign, because clicking on the link leads you to this error page.