Friday, October 28, 2005

Weekend Caption Contest

I hardly Nuked Ya Caption Contest

(Source - Brainster's)

Top Entries
4. What's that.. you say Israel is going to drop the A-Bomb right over there? - Mccain
3. "No, no, I am NOT Bronson Pinchot! My name is . . . Balki. Yes, that is correct. Balki." - Wyatt Earp
2. Met my good friend Ted Turner at Achmed's International House of Hummas, and he taught me this. I don't know how well they will work for beheadings, but I got a great deal on a gross of foam rubber tomahawks. - Cowboy Blob

Photoshop Entries

"I really need to talk to my agent, oy"
-The Man

-Cowboy Blob

"And now I will pull an infidel out of my hat."
- The Man

"... and with the help of my friend and the Uranium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator my vision will be realized, Allahu Akbar."
-Rodney Dill

1) Fernando Ferrer finally lands an endorsement.
2) "Together we will crush New York"
3) Ferrer gets the endorsement of the Crazy-Ass Muslims Local 56 Union.
-The Man

"Burka, Schmurka"
-Rodney Dill

Previous Contests
I am the Walrus
Back to the Mothership
Elevated Caption Contest
Democratic Leadership: Oxymoron
Gore Gone Wild
Crappy Contest