Friday, October 07, 2005

Weekend Caption Contest

An Elevated Caption Contest Alert
(Source - Drama Queen)

Top Entries
5.(t) "Sorry, ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to limit your pole dancing activities to the gentlemen's club where you work." - Mr. Right
First they cleaned up Times Square, now the Times Square shuttle, eh Mr. Right? - RFTR
4. No, Ma'am, that's not a suspicious package. I'm just happy to see you. - Cowboy Bob
3. "I used to think John Rocker was right about the NY subways being full of freaks, but you're one fine looking lady."
"I'm a tranny." - V the K
2. "If you like cramped, urine-soaked spaces, may I suggest you visit New York City's Democratic Campaign Headquarters?" - Wyatt Earp
1. "I'm with the ACLU, lady. And if you think I'm going to let you get out of the car just because an Arab guy just screamed 'Allah Akhbar' and threw a backpack in here, you've got another thing coming." - V the K

Photoshop entries
Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to empty the contents of your purse. - Sobek

Previous Contests
Democratic Leadership: Oxymoron
Gore Gone Wild
Crappy Contest
Going West
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Not Another Hillary Contest
Caption Pootie