Thursday, October 27, 2005

Icy Hot Judgaz Member Withdraws Nomination


I am neutral on the Miers nomination because.... I don't care.

Last week, I came out of my peyote-induced haze to find out a Supreme Court nominee from President Bush might be filibustered by Republicans while supported by Democrats. At the time, I thought that I was just having another bad trip and soon the little midget with a mullet wearing lederhosen would return from under my bed to relentlessly kick me in my shins. Then I remembered that I don't smoke peyote so it must have be real.

CNN is reporting that Harriet Miers has now withdrawn her nomination. Damn, there goes my Halloween costume.

Many bloggers and other media types will blather on and on why she finally threw in the towel. I happen to have the answer, the MSM was about to blow the cover off Harriet Miers and her role as a member of the super-secret conservative judicial group called the Icy Hot Judgaz. Now this will be the last I will post on the saga of Harriet Miers, I'd rather focus on more important issues like: Jon Corzine's habitual eating of babies, linking George Bush to Kevin Bacon, and Karl Rove's Weather Generator Storage Center. Peace out.

Other Reaction
Poliblog - SCOTUS Blog - Stop the ACLU - Sister Toldjah - OTB - Bacon Bits - Myopic Zeal - GOP and College - Going to the Mat - American Lights - Double Toothpicks - Decision 08 - Suitably Flip - GOP Bloggers - PunditGuy - T Longren - RyanVOX - Iowa Voice - RW News - Ace - All Things Beautiful - CA Conservative - RW Nuthouse - Captain's Quarters - NE Republican - Brainster's - The Politicker - Don Surber - La Shawn Barber - Buzz Blog - Point Five - Purple States - Political Pit Bull - Wizbang - Oblogatory Anecdotes - A Blog for All - Blogs for Bush - Pardon my English - Made 4 the Internet - Southern Appeal - Sortapundit - Six Meat Buffet - Team Swap - Nashville Truth