Monday, October 03, 2005

Cheney: Rangel's Losing It

In an interview with Rush Limbaugh today, Vice President Dick Cheney fired back at the absurd and (I think) strange ramblings of Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY). Mr. Cheney stated that Rangel is "losing it". Well no shit, Sherlock.

Rush:...Charles Rangel, has referred to President Bush as the "Bull" Connor of this generation to the American black population, and over the weekend said that you're just too sick to do the job. He would hope that you're "too sick rather than just mean and evil" to do the job. I'd like to give you a chance to respond to this. This kind of thing infuriates people that love and support you.

Cheney: Well, I've known Charlie for quite a while. I served in the House with him. I'm, frankly, surprised at his comments. It almost struck me -- they were so out of line it almost struck me that there was some-- that Charlie was having some problem. Charlie's losing it, I guess. (laughs) I'm not sure why he would resort to those kinds of comments.

You can read the whole interview here.

One Wyoming news station had this to add to Rangel's recent problem of diarrhea of the mouth:

For the second time in recent months, the dean of New York's congressional delegation has questioned whether Vice President Dick Cheney is fit for the duties of his office.
So I emailed the news station with this:












Other Links
Rangel unhinged: Part 87
Charlie Rangel: Full of the wrong bull
NY Dems go unhinged
Charlie Rangel MD
(linked on OTB)