Friday, September 02, 2005

Weekend Caption Contest

Weekend Caption Contest
(source - Yahoo)





Top 5 Entries
5. "For the last time, I was driving with Mary Jo with my arm around her...like this. The next thing I know we're in the drink...AND THAT'S IT!" -Gary
4. "I would like to thank Mary Jo Kopeckne here, for her countless efforts during my campaign . . . " - Wyatt Earp
3. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gecko. (Geico, sir) Geico. - Oregano
2. "As you all know, if that bridge had been just this much wider I'd be president today and there'd be no war in Iraq and no hurricane in New Orleans."- Bullwinkle
1. My Fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask who's buying the next round. - Maggie

Photoshop entries

"By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings" - Sobek







Teddy: We're here to give keys to the city to Duffman for his years of work at the Kennedy estate.
Duffman: Duffman likes keys - oohh yeah!
-The Man





Previous Contests
Not Another Hillary Contest
Caption Pootie
Back to School
Party's Over Kofi
Caption Bush