Tuesday, September 27, 2005

For Sale: Chad Pennington Green Replica Jersey

For Sale: Pennington Jersey - only worn twice!
$40 obo - email me if you are interested

The New York Jets announced the loss of both starting quarterback Chad Pennington and backup Jay Fiedler for the rest of the season. Brooks Bollinger is slated to start, but the Jets have brought in Doug Johnson, Jesse Palmer, and Jonathan Quinn to practice and one might be given the nod to join the team.

All Jets fans can blame me for the loss of Chad Pennington for the rest of the season. It was me who caused you to lose the golden arm of the Green Machine.

A few years ago, I bought a Carl Pickens Tennessee Titans Replica Jersey for my little brother. A couple of weeks later, he was cut by the Titans. A few weeks ago, I purchased a Chad Pennington Replica Jersey to wear to the Jets-Miami game. Fast forward to Monday, Chad is now out for the season and his career is in jeopardy. Sorry Chad, I was just trying to be a fan.

More coverage at Outside the Beltway.