Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Alliance Humor Assignment

Why is Hurricane Katrina George Bush's fault?

I don't think Hurricane Katrina was George Bush's fault. No, it was obviously Karl Rove's doing and I have the evidence to back it up.

For years, Karl has put up with Bush's asinine requests and completed most of them, like installing a kegerator in Air Force One, painting racing stripes on the presidential limo, and placing a big "W" on the Washington National's baseball caps to name a few.

Last week I was faxed this internal White House memo. The fax came from an unidentified source from a Kinko's in Texas. I will not reveal who gave this to me and if anyone in the government has a problem with it, they can email me at ( Click on the image for a larger view.

As the memo states, in mid-August, George W. Bush notified Karl Rove that Crawford needed a beach, ASAP. Not caring about who he harmed, Karl tried but failed to make Bush's ranch beach-front property. I think he'll stop at nothing to get this accomplished and since we are only half-way through hurricane season, he has the ways and means to get it done. Watch out Conroe, TX you may be the next victim of Karl Rove's weather changing machine. I hope your tin hat is waterproof.

Previous Humor Assignments
Who would you speak to?
Top 10 Potential Pirro Slogans
Top 10 signs your co-worker is a terrorist
Top 10 signs the terrorists are losing
Dancing with the detainees
Iraqi bumper stickers
Top 10 reasons DRNK is grumpy