Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Check Out My Movie

If you've been to the movies lately, I take it you noticed a trailer for a movie coming out soon with a certain hunk in the leading role.

Yes, in honor of my 1 year blog-birthday, New Line Cinema has produced a movie, titled The Man. The story is loosely based on my life so I'm told it should be pretty exciting.

The editors cut out my ninja fight scene, where I sneak into a ninja convention only to be seen and end up with like 80 throwing stars tossed at me. I blocked them all with my shield and a fancy back flip. Then I took out 34 ninjas with my nunchucks before Samuel L. Jackson's character shows up to "save me". I'm a little bummed because my love scene with Jessica Simpson was also cut in order to take the movie down to a PG-13 rating. I hope to avoid being typecast, if I don't watch it I'll be fighting ninjas and fooling around with Jessica Simpson in all my movies.

Here's a picture of an action scene with me and "Sammie J". I am not sure what's going on, but if you've seen any movie with Samuel Jackson in it, you know it probably involves him yelling at me because he's black and angry.

Anyway, the movie comes out September 9th. Check it out.