Monday, August 15, 2005

Alliance Humor Assignment

What should Jeanine Pirro's campaign slogan be while running against Hillary Clinton for Senator in 2006?

Top 10 Potential Pirro Campaign Slogans
10. Doing 4 in DC as my husband does 20 in Rikers
9. Hillary for President
8. Does anyone have page 10?
7. Roll up the carpet-bagger in 06
6. Stroking the monkey
5. Got Hillary?
4. Jeanine Pirro is my senator; Al Pirro was my prison bitch
3. New York is not a doormat, Jersey is
2. Read my lips, because they are freaking huge!

and the #1 Potential Pirro slogan:

Have any others? Post them in the comments or email me.

Other links
Don Surber is not a Pirro fan.

Previous Humor Assignments
Top 10 signs your co-worker is a terrorist
Top 10 signs the terrorists are losing
Dancing with the detainees
Iraqi bumper stickers
Top 10 reasons DRNK is grumpy