Thursday, July 21, 2005

Breaking 2: Electric Boogaloo














Whenever my wife and I watch an appearance of President Bush, she knows it gets under my skin when she criticizes him. So she picks up on things he says or the way he says certain words and likes to pick a spirited debate. No, we do not debate on the death penalty or Social Security; we like to argue on his poor grammar and strange looks.

So as usual, we watched his press conference where he announced his pick for the Supreme Court. My wife pointed out that Bush looked like he was about to crack up. I argued that is just the way he delivers speeches. Little did we know that John Jr. was acting out a scene from Breaking 2: Electric Boogaloo. That kid is going to never live this one down. But I'm not sure which is worse: the dance, the shoes, or the suit.

Vote Below


What Was John Jr.'s Biggest Mistake
The Shoes
The Dance
The Suit
All The Above




Free polls from Pollhost.com