Monday, June 20, 2005

This Post Bombs

Well, I was going to head outside for lunch...Then this quiz which state I have a 67% chance of dying from a bombing. I will eat my lunch under my desk today. On a positive note, at least I'll be going out with a bang.

I think this quiz is full of it, since it states I have a 60% chance of drowning. I was a swimmer and a lifeguard throughout high school and into college. But I am going to Mexico on my honeymoon in 2 weeks...


You scored as Bomb. Your death will be by bombing. You will probably be an innocent bystander, not doing anything wrong and not a person who was targeted at, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bomb

67%

Drowning

60%

Posion

60%

Eaten

60%

Suicide

53%

Disappear

53%

Gunshot

47%

Accident

47%

Stabbed

40%

Suffocated

33%

Natural Causes

33%

Cut Throat

20%

Disease

13%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

You want beat the odds in New York City? I have displayed the top 3 dangers to a New York citizen (me) and the best ways to avoid them.

Bombing - Avoid the subways, crowded street corners, busses, Penn Station, Grand Central, Times Square, Empire State, Financial District, Central Park, Ferries, Yankee Stadium, MSG, and any other area in NYC where there are crowds. Your best bet may be to hide out in the NYC City Council Republican Caucus offices, they are pretty empty.
Drowning -
Do not swim in the Hudson or East Rivers, drowning is the least of your worries.
Poison -
Stay clear of the "dirty dogs" and mystery meat vendors.

(Hat Tip - BlogMeister)