Friday, May 06, 2005

Denied By Google News



I've followed the story of Jawa's delisting from Google News because of alleged "hate speech". Using my Jedi mind skills I sent Google News an email with just "add this site" in the message, with a link to GOP and the City. I was denied, it must have been my fatwa against Jack Bauer, but at least they didn't claim I was a racist.

To get around the Gestapo censors at Google, The Man will have to resort to other means.

What might you ask does Google News consider a quality news source:

Conspiracy Planet with newsworthy articles like :
Transsexual Ann Coulter Doesn't Like Sex Question
George W. Bush: First Gay President
Bush, Pope Money Laundering
Mind Altering Abilities of Chemtrails

Other Links
JackLewis notes the absurd sources for Google News
Linked on OTB's Traffic Jam...Outside the Beltway is linked on Google News