Monday, May 09, 2005

Bush in Georgia


"Go Braves"

When I heard about the president's destination on the news, I just cringed and imagined every "Bush is stupid" pundit joking about how the dumb shrub probably thinks he's outside Atlanta instead of Tbilisi....so I beat them to it:

Top 5 comments Bush did not make while in Georgia
5. "No wonder Jennifer Wilbanks ran away; this place sucks!"
4. "Hardly a mobile home in site, whereabouts do they film COPS?"
3. "
Borscht? I thought you guys were known for peaches."
2. "I would like to thank the 1.9 million Georgians who voted for me in 2004."
1. "Frankly, Mikhael Saakashvili, I don't give a damn."

Have more? Post them in the comments section.

Update: This post made "Honorable Mention" on the Blue Monday Roundup over at Blue State Conservatives. First place went to Stop the ACLU, Second to Captain's Quarters , and third to Confederate Yankee.

Other Links
Linked at
OTB
Nashville Truth notes Bush's dance
Blogs for Bush