Monday, April 04, 2005

Caption Clinton Contest

Caption Clinton


Top 10 Entries
10) "Now folks, don't jump to any conclusions..." - Brian
9) "You're doing invaluable work, with limited resources. Can I have my five thousand bucks now?" - ItsaGleeson
8) Now, you see this little bad boy on my hand, that was how Hillary found out about the interns. - GOP and College
7) "I'll need a volunteer from the audience. Anyone?" - ItsaGleeson
6) Clinton spoke at the 2005 NAFI meeting pro-bono
- The Man
5) DNA: It's what's for dinner. - Spacemonkey
4) Maybe someone should start a foundation against infectious diseases! - ItsaGleeson
3) Yes, my clone will be running for President in 2008...and I don't mean Hillary, no more questions please.
(click for a larger view) - The Man

2) (click for a larger view) - Sobek

and the #1 entry:
1) "I've got this huge boil on my ass I can't ever seem to get rid of. Most people refer to it as 'Senator Clinton.'" - IFOC


Photoshop Entries

Clinton spoke at the 2005 NAFI meeting pro-bono.
- The Man

- Sobek

- Sobek

Yes, my clone will be running for President in 2008...and I don't mean Hillary, no more questions please.
- The Man
Previous Caption Contests
How Did I Get Here Contest
Giuliana Sgrena Photoshop Contest
Caption Dean
Caption Captain Carter
Top 10 Saudi Valentines
Caption the Moment
The Ex-Presidents Caption Contest
Konfirmation Kaption Kontest
Here's Your Sign Caption Contest
Caption Hill-n-Bill
Chappaquiddick Caption Contest
The People's Choice
Caption Kerry
Dirty Dog Caption Contest
Holiday Caption Contest
Saddam -a- GoGo
Caption Hillary - Part 1