Monday, February 14, 2005

Top 10 Saudi Valentines

Top 10 Saudi Valentines
Even though religious leaders ban it, many Saudis celebrate Valentine's Day. But fatwas aside, V-day is a time to show your special someone(s) you care and that love trumps all. In that spirit, women may not be able to vote or walk aside their husbands; nevertheless, they still want a card to let them know they are loved.
Difficulty: Very Easy

Top 10 Saudi Valentines

10) Love is never having to pay for your facial reconstruction... - Allah Ackbar
9) Roses are red, Violets are blue, Walk 3 feet behind me or I will whip you. - The Man
8) Infidels blood is red; Your burka is blue; Here is a suicide bomb belt;made just for you - The Man
7) Violets are blue, roses are red Cover that ankle, or you'll soon be dead - TheRatHunter
6) You’ve shown me what it means to careYou filled all my desiresTo honor you I change your oilAnd pressurize your tires - SlowBoat407
5) I hit you once..I hit you twice..By Allah, I'll hit you thrice... I Love You - Allah Ackbar
4) Roses are red. Violets are blue. Praise be to Allah. I have four of you - peyton randolph
4) Roses are red. Violets are blue. Praise be to Allah. I have four of you. When I am dead and my life is thru. Praise be to Allah, I'll have seventy two. - ALinArleta
3) Is that a beheading knife in your caftan, or are you just happy to see me? - Solamente
2) Brown is our camel, tan is our goat I'd like to give nookie, if you only used soap - highnoon

and the #1 Saudi Valentine is:
1) The Imam has spoken:
"Don't follow the cult of the Cupid."
He says it's Satanic and evil and stupid.
To dote on our women and ply them with roses?
It don't make no sense since we covered their noses.

Such odd behaviour is against our good nature.
Our hearts belong to our wooly mammals
no matter what the nomenclature
we need no special day to walk a mile for our camels. - Snagglepuss

Next Caption Contest: Thursday 2/17