Friday, February 11, 2005

Caption The Moment

Caption The Terry Tribute
The Dems held a tribute to the former DNC Head Terry McAuliffe, he will truly be missed. Under his watch the dems lost the House, the Senate, and the White House (the political Triple Crown). He will be replaced by Howard "The Scream" Dean, a move applauded by Karl Rove and Republicans everywhere.
Difficulty Level: Easy

Top Entries:
10) Mr. Clinton, in appreciation of you dedicated service, I present you with our oldest daughter, Beth. - Baynative
9) "Terry, can you tell Bill she's not 18?" - anonymous_user
7) Hey Terry don't be down. I tell you what, do you want to wear my magic hat that I got while running guns to a almost non-existant communist group in Cambodia? It was autographed by Bill Buckner after the 1986 World Series. I sometimes wear it while I am crawling on my belly, with my shotgun, through the brush on Cape Cod hunting 16-point bucks. - The Man
6) Kerry and Terry: "Dean went out with a scream, we both went out with a girlish whimper." - Sobek
5) Is this really what the DNC has turned into?Perverts, loosers, and fraudsters. - mnehrling
4) GIRL:"Mr President, do you have any tips on how to be great DNC intern?" - frogjerk
3) "Bill, Hillary called. She said this showed up at the door and she's yours.""Wow, what a great Valentine's Gift.""She's your love child sir." - GOP and College
2) Terry: "I can't believe it. We lost the White House, we lost the Congress, and we're about to lose the Supreme Court."
Kerry: "Don't forget all the state governors we lost."
Terry: "You're not helping."
Kerry: "And those elections in Iraq, man, those were a doozy."
Terry: "I SAID you're not helping, John!" - Sobek

and the #1 entry:
1) Kerry: "I know your time has been one dismal failure after another, but if it makes you feel any better, you're going to look like a political genius compared to the next guy." - Sobek

Next Caption Contest
Top 10 Saudi Valentines (Monday - 11am)

Photoshop Entries
(The Man)
Bill: To have and to hold, uhh, of course I do.
Hillary: BILL -- WAKEUP!!!
Bill: A dream? Oh cruel fate, why do you mock me?

Previous Caption Contests
The Ex-Presidents Caption Contest
Konfirmation Kaption Kontest
Here's Your Sign Caption Contest
Caption Hill-n-Bill
Chappaquiddick Caption Contest
The People's Choice
Caption Kerry
Dirty Dog Caption Contest
Holiday Caption Contest
Saddam -a- GoGo
Caption Hillary - Part 1