Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Caption The Clintons Contest

Caption Hill -n- Bill
Next Caption Contest: Protest This! (11am - 1/20)

Top 5 Captions
5) Coming soon to a ballot box near you...Corrupt and Corrupterer - The Man
4) Bill: I feel you Karma! Hill: That better be all you're feeling. - funkywbr
3) Gee, Bill, I'm sure glad we're not wearing orange suits! - Marysecretary
2) Bill: "I have no idea why Sue would name me, but I DID NOT have sex with that woman. What? You said 'tsunami?' Never mind. Luv ya, Hillary." - Shawn

and the #1 Caption is:
1) "...And then I explained to Hillary, 'No, no, I said Buddha call!" - Scott M

Photoshop entries:
In a sure sign of a split in the Democratic base, Hillary accepts the endorsement of 2 of the 3 Icy Hot Stuntaz for the 2008 Presidential race. Blade and Flame endorsed Hillary at the press conference, Freeze is endorsing John Kerry.
- The Man

Previous Caption Contests
Chappaquiddick Caption Contest
The People's Choice
Caption Kerry
Dirty Dog Caption Contest
Holiday Caption Contest
Saddam -a- GoGo
Caption Hillary - Part 1