Friday, October 08, 2004

Tennessee Politics

One of the things that make Nashville great are the free-speaking radio personalities they have on the air. I used to start my day with talker Steve Gill and on the way home I tuned in to Phil Valentine. It's Friday, hey Johnny who's dancing in the booth? Both were unabashed conservatives, both led the troops in the successful Income Tax Revolt in Tennessee. On payday (next Friday - 10/15), I will post my story on how the people of Tennessee rose up against big government and won their fight against an unfair income tax, put forward by the former Republican governor and a liberal state house.

My brother, a college student, went to see Steve Gill speak Tennessee Tech. Check out his review of the speech and his interview with Mr. Gill over at his blog, GOP and College.