Friday, October 15, 2004

Like I Said, Bush Won Debate 3

Like I mentioned in a previous post, Bush won debate 3. Now, enjoy some Zogby polling data to back that claim up. See that red line...as you can see, it rises following the last debate. The blue one is Kerry and expect to see more of that same downward trend as November 2nd nears.
I still stand by my claim that the election is over, and has been for some time. If the race was all that close, would the Democrats be so willing to start lobbing urban legends, personal insults, and making such false claims? Well, they would probably still do all that, but not to the extent they are now. It is like watching someone drown, grasping at anything they can get their hands on to save their own ass. It is actually pretty sad and pathetic. The last time I heard so much about lesbians, I was back at my fraternity house.

Check out GOP and College for another look into the lack of media attention given to other documents.