Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Democrat Road Rage


The Smoking Gun has the police report on Barry Seltzer and his attempt to run over Rep. Katherine Harris of Florida and a group of supporters. The registered democrat was arrested and claimed, "I was exercising my political expression, I did not run them down, I scared them a little."

We can add aggravated assault with a deadly weapon to the list of crimes committed across the country against people who have the nerve to be Republicans. I noted a political-motivated assault here in New York by a cane-swinging 86-year-old woman in a post aptly titled, When Dem's Attack. When will a leading Democrat come forward and ask their party faithful to stop the violence.

More links
Reuters posts the story
Outside The Beltway has a post
Powerline states it is almost a matter of time before someone gets killed
Michelle Malkin has the word of the day: "unhinged"
First gunshots, now chalk outlines of bodies at Knoxville Bush HQ.